My Updated Pregnancy Skin Care Routine - Dr. Jenny Liu #SHORTS
13 weeks 🤰🏻. This time around, my skin has gotten very sensitive + hormonal acne. Many products I use to use now burn. So simplifying my routine with ingredients and products that are more suitable for sensitive skin while tackling my acne and anti-aging concerns
1. My usual double cleanse with @naturiumskin cleansing balm + @cerave BPO cleansing to help with acne
2. Lactic acid serum few times weekly to help with dullness, skin texture and tone. This one from @peachandlily has been working well for me.
3. @alastinskincare Regenerating Skin Nectar; a balm like peptide serum for fine lines and wrinkles
4. @itcosmetics peptide eye cream
4. @cetaphilus Redness Relief Moisturizer, nourishing and soothing
5. @cerave Healing Ointment for lips and hands!
Comment below with 🤰🏻 related questions